Thursday, January 12, 2012

First heartbeat!

Today was so awesome! I finally got to hear Aaron and I's baby's heartbeat!! The nurse said that usually this early you cant hear it, but as soon as she put the doppler on my belly we heart it loud and clear! It was so cool! Im so glad baby has a strong heartbeat! We are off to a good start! I just wish Aaron could have been there too.

So everyone is saying the baby is going to be a girl. Well according to the Chinese chart it is a girl. Also the heartrate was 170 which also means girl. Heartrates 140 and lower are supposedly boys. Sorry Aaron your just gonna have to wait for your boy!! Haha :) I on the other hand am uber excited about "Sophia"!

4 comments:

  1. I also wanted to say thank you to Aaron's family for being so supportive. It makes me feel so awesome that you guys are just excited as I am <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome sister! we are always here for you! :)

      Delete
  2. hi valerie! I am your from from facebook (SL).. Yes, hearing the heartbeat of our precious one in our womb really an awesome experience..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure! Im never going to forget it! Im thinking about saving up for my own doppler so I can listen to it whenever I want LOL!! Its too cool!

      Delete