Friday, January 6, 2012

I wanna be like Jessica Alba

So I guess this is totally un-baby related, but I was thinking about the family cruise we hope to do after the baby is born. And I was looking of course at the new Victoria Secret bathing suit line which I usually order from every year. I was pretty depressed cause I am not looking forward to having all that  baby weight. I was researching post pregnancy  things and I came across these pictures of Jessica Alba. 1) I had no idea she had two kids and 2) I didnt know she was thirty! Any ways I was really impressed at how good she looked four months after having her last baby and so now I dont feel so scared. Im very inspired!! I will look GOOD on the cruise like I never had a baby. LOL
So, other than that I have been feeling pretty good today. Tried to clean up a bit cause Aaron and Buzz are staying the weekend with me. Aaron, I love you but you are a pig. So messy!!! UGH. But anyways, hopefully it will be a fun weekend despite having class. Class ruins everything :(

No comments:

Post a Comment