Wednesday, January 4, 2012

8 and a half weeks!

Sorry I haven't blogged in FOREVER but ive been in Cali with Aaron!! I got to meet his lovely family and they are awesome and fun. Im sorry I spent more time in the bathroom and sleeping then visiting them :( Thankfully morning sickness has gotten loads better. So yes, I SURVIVED the plane ride ( no easy feat lemme tell you) and had a great Christmas/New Years! Its really pretty where Aaron's family its, but quite hilly. I kept getting carsick :( We  also went to San Fransisco on New Years. I got to see peer39, seals, and China Town. We also got lost a few times lol.
The baby is doing good as far as I know :) Everyone is uber excited about him/her. I have another appointment next week (10 weeks) and get to hear the heartbeat! Aaron cant make it though :( so sad. I cant WAIT to get another ultrasound, i know baby has grown so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment