Sunday, November 27, 2011

My boring life of getting engaged and....having a BABY?!

Hey guys,
First of all thanks for reading my blog :) Hopefully I will entertain yall haha. This first post is freakishly long so I hope you are sitting down and comfortable :P
I think I had the most shocking Thanksgiving of all. Well at least it was more exciting than YOURS. Haha JK. So,while everyone else was having a lovely or horrible family dinner I spent the day in the bathroom having quality time with Clearblue Pregnancy tests. After five positive pregnancy tests my fiance and I were still in denial so we went to Patient First...two hours later the Dr finally came back to tell us that i was undeniably pregnant. So guess what? IM HAVING A BABY!

Yeah its still sinking in. So Im 5 weeks along and having all the joys that come from having a sea creature in my belly. I get hungry all the time, feel the need to drink a gallon of coolaid for no reason, my exercise consists of bolting to the bathroom, and emotions have taken control of my whole being. Its already put a strain on my relationship with my fiancee :( I hate to stress him out because he has enough to worry about try to support me and a new baby plus finding a home...

Thankfully though, I have an AMAZING support system of my close friends. We have decided not to tell any of my family and only his parents until Christmas. I mean, comon, what could be a better Christmas present than that? And it saves money. Haha just playin.

So yeah a little bit about ME! I am nineteen, almost twenty. I am in school to be a nurse. I would love to work in the ER cause then my life would NEVER be boring. I have a horse named Cadet and he is amazing. He is an older thoroughbred. I am also possibly getting my first jack russell (currently pending). Ive always wanted one. Question for you guys: Do you think a dog is ok to have during pregnancy? Do you think it will be too much work or a comfort? Do you think most dogs get along with babies? Idk just wondering...

Lastly the reason for my title. Well, cause my hubby 2 be is a United States Marine duhhh. And also because I have this gut feeling the baby is going to be a BOY and follow in his Daddy's steps. My fiance and I have decided to let the baby be a surprise!!!!! We think it will make it more special :) And yeah your wondering what will we shop for? Well our baby is going to have safari theme so it could really go either way. We so smart :P


I will post more/better pics later <3 I also have a video blog! Feel free to follow, comment, etc!http://www.youtube.com/user/valliegurl1992?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment