Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Its finally setting in

This morning as I was racing to the bathroom at 5am I nearly screamed at my reflection. I was freaking that I suddenly was getting fat, and then i remembered....I was pregnant. Im not trying to be conceited, im just so used to being skinny. Weight gain has been really difficult for me over the years. Ive always intentionally made sure I was below average weight so I felt good about myself. This whole gaining 30 or so pounds is really scaring me.

I wish that was my only problem. I find it harder and harder to drag myself to class these days. It just breaks me that im not going to be able to finish my LPN and that none of the credits from ECPI transfer. I just hate to have to start over and over again. Ive researched online college classes, but there isnt much there that interests me. I want to feel like im helping people and making a difference. It doesnt help that Jacksonville really doesnt have much college opportunity either....

So yes, that is my rant for today. Maybe im just down today. It sucks living alone and not being able to see Aaron until Christmas. And I dont want to have to go to my first ultrasound alone..its scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment