Monday, November 28, 2011

Scheduling my first ULTRASOUND!

I be an uber excited mommy today because my first ultrasound has been scheduled for December 16!! YAY we finally get to see the lil sea creature! You know how they say mommy's have a hunch on the gender and all? Well my vote is that its a boy. A very big boy. The only sad part about my ultrasound is Aaron probably has to work that day :( Darn Marine Corp! Im gonna see if they will let me be on the phone so Aaron can hear the baby's lil heartbeat.

Besides all that I have been trying to figure out where i want to have the baby. Aaron is pretty adamant about the hospital, but I would rather have it in a specialized birthing center or at home. He is NOT keen on that idea. I mean I get really nervous at hospitals and I prefer to be alone when im in pain so a hospital just doesnt make much sense for me. Id much rather have a water birth, not one on a tiny hospital bed with my legs in the air and light shining on my hoo ha (shivers). On the downside, Jacksonville really doesn't seem to have the option for anything but a hospital birth, and at that a Navy Hospital. The Navy Hospital website said that they only have 10 beds and that sometimes they have to double up the women in labor in the same room. Yeahhh thats not going to work for me. Toodles!!

So that has also been weighing on my mind. On the more fun side, I have been having fun window shopping with Aaron at Babies R Us. We have decided to go with the Lion King/Safari Theme. Very gender neutral dontcha think?  Im gonna post a pic below :) Oh also, Aaron and I got professional pictures done of us. They were SUPPOSED to be emailed to me but I never got them :( this makes me so sad. However I am supposed to pick up the offical CD on Thursday :) Happy Dance!!!


Lastly, Aaron and I are still arguing over baby names. Ughhh. We decided that he will name the boys and i will name the girls. However, we still have to approve of eachother's choices. So far, that aint working. The closest thing we have agreed on for a boy is Michael Colton and Ivy for a girl. Any suggestions my loving fans? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment