Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shouldnt I be, like, HUNGRY?

So the past few days I haven't had an apetite at all. My belly has that "full" feeling and nothing sounds good at all. Ive been munching on popcorn and rice but that's about it. The only thing i really want right now is fruit. Canalope and watermelon. Nom nom. But of course its winter and its not the season for such things. Sorry baby. Has anyone else ever had this issue??

All that I really want to do is sleeeeeeeeeep. Its really hard when the people that live above me decide to dance and whatnot at 5 am. Seriously thats what it sounded like! Well, I HOPE thats what they were doing. (Shudder) Yeah they dont like me very much because our first meeting was when the police had to break down their door cause we had water coming from our light fixtures. Between that and the killer black mold, I am not a fan of this place. It is trying to kill meh.

I am probably gonna regret saying this, but so far, being pregnant hasn't been too horrible. I guess that depends on your definition of horrible though. Considering ive been near death a few times this year, pregnancy has been the easiest thing to deal with. Sometimes cramps keep me up at night, or i get real dizzy, or have to tinkle every 5 minutes, and wanting to stay in bed all the time, but morning sickness is rare. I am going to enjoy this as longggg as I can :) I am absolutely DYING for my first ultrasound though. I want to see my baby sooooo bad. Then I will actually believe it is there. Haha!!

I was kinda wondering what I should do about my belly piercings? Ive heard some people say take them out but id really hate to do that...plus they got cute ones for baby haha. I want to get the ones with the boy and girl symbol. So I posted a few pics of pregnancy with belly piercings..yay or nay?


No comments:

Post a Comment