Monday, December 19, 2011

The Ultrasound!!

Hey guys! Sorry I havent posted in forever :( Its been a lovelyyy weekend with the Aaron. We got to go to our first ultrasound!!! I was so so nervous that there would be something wrong (because I have been so sick) but the baby is very healthy. We even got to see its little heartbeat! The due date has been decided August 10th, but due to my size it should probably come before then. Aaron was beyond thrilled and was pretty much bouncing off the walls all weekend. I was just relieved lol.
So besides Dr's stuff we went to Jamestown and Williamsburg. It was so pretty and we got to take the Ferry. Aaron had never been on a ferry before. We got to eat at a nice restaurant,see the pretty carriage horses, and window shop. Sunday I was pretty sick so we didnt do much but stay home and watch Christmas movies. I hope it snows! Ive been dying to see some snow to put me in the Christmas spirit! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment