Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Day of December!

Cant believe its already December!! It doesnt even feel like Christmas!! Last year we had snow lol. This time next year will be baby's first Christmas. I find that even HARDER to believe lol. So yeah ive been freaking out slightly about motherhood. I just feel really young and inadaquate. I have no idea what I am doing. All I can say is I hope it comes as nautral as my boobs are coming in haha!
So as I was up at 3 am on the computer I came across a makemybaby site. I was like oh cool i wanna do that!! So I uploaded our pics and waited....anddddd O M G please tell me that isnt how our baby is going to look!! I mean how can something so unattractive come from this gorgeous couple? JK.  Now im going to have baby nightmares!! I posted pics so you can laugh at them too :P




No comments:

Post a Comment