Friday, December 2, 2011

Advice, advice, and yet more advice

I feel so overwhelmed and utterly clueless. Everyone I talk to who has kids has so much advice that I have no idea where to start. I think I need a list. Its nice to have help, dont get me wrong, but sometimes it would be nice if someone would just listen, not tell. I just want someone to say yes it sucks but its gonna be ok, and say that yes Valerie you can do this. Ugh. Not ohh its gonna be really hard and a burden for the rest of your life. It really puts a damper on this baby.
And I know Aaron and I are just kids ourselves. We arent in any way ready for a baby. We are doing the best we can to learn what we need to. All my free time is devoted to researching baby advice. Sometimes I find myself daydreaming of all the times I was little and how easy it was. We grow up way to fast. Im not gonna let that happen to my baby, thats for sure.
So on another note I cant believe that its only two weeks till Christmas! Thats freaking crazy. Im pretty excited/scared not gonna lie. I absolutely HATE flying, but at the same time I really want to meet Aaron's family. And of course now that im pregnant, I cant take anything to calm myself on the plane...haha ohh great.

No comments:

Post a Comment