Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Real Live Baby

Sorry I have not posted for a while. Just been verrry busy! I had class this weekend, which was not fun at all. Aaron went with me. I had a very eye opening experience that day. We were sitting in the breakroom and this lady came in with her new baby. She was talking to us and we told her we were going to have a baby in a few months. To my surprise, she picked up the baby and gave it to me. I had no idea what to do with it. I know they say maternal insticts are supposed to kick in, but they must not be working. Instead of being happy I felt terrified holding the baby and couldn't wait to give it back to its mom. It was just too real for me. I honestly cant see myself with a baby because I am so clueless. Aaron says it was weird for me because it wasn't my baby, but still...
In terms of how I have been feeling...definitely more morning sickness. Not so fun. Also, I have now decided that I don't want anything to do with meat or meat products. Just the smell will have me running to the bathroom. Idk y because I love meat and steak. Guess that is just going to have to wait for a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment