Saturday, December 3, 2011

im just a tad EMOTIONAL

So today was pretty awesome :) I got to see mehh baby Aaron. We hate a lot of fun. We stuffed our faces at IHOP and went to Petsmart and petted puppies, went grocery shopping, and cooked dinner together. Its all been great. Being pregnant sucks btw. Its like you will be fine and all the sudden you just want to pass out and sleep. I have to eat/nap every hr to "recharge my batteries." Also, im VERY emotional. Aaron and I were watching Fox and the Hound and I ended up bawling my eyes out (during the scene when the old lady gets rid of the fox). I for one, NEVER cry. Especially at a Disney Movie. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???! Oh. Wait. Im pregnant. So thats about all the news I have. Tomorrow marks weeks six!!! This pregnancy is going to fly by :) IDK whether to be scared or happy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment