Sunday, December 4, 2011

Puppy Therapy

Today was a very ruff day. Well, it didnt start that way. Aaron and I woke up late and went to Bass Pro shop to shop for Christmas presents. Ok it was a tad overwhelming for me because I never noticed how many babies and kids are there. Im slightly terrorized that I am going to be one of those moms pretty soon. After Bass Pro we went to Applebees and had steak. Our waiter was really annoying and decided to hang out with us and talk to Aaron the whole time. How friggin rude?! Im having a DATE with my fiance! Not a man date. Eww.

After that we picked up our purdy pictures at JCP. Then I had to have my puppy therapy lol. We decided to go to the SPCA. We had SOOO much fun! We played with lots of doggies but we did NOT take one home. We practiced good self control. Too bad we cant do that all the time. HA.

To finish off our date night we went to see the movie Jack and Jill. It was cute but really long. And lets just say the movies arent the greatest idea when you are pregnant. Like, you have to use the ladies room every ten minutes and you miss parts!! Its awful.

Then we went home and I had a crying/laughing breakdown for a little over an hr. It was awful. Its like it all hit me at once. Moving, stopping school, getting married, having a baby, being disowned by my family. Ugh it was just alot. Poor Aaron.  On the positive side tomorrow marks 6 weeks and I will post whats going on with baby in my weekly email and post a belly pic! You know its funny, I seriously believe that my belly gets bigger everyday. It just looks different!

No comments:

Post a Comment