Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Broken Strings

Today was not the greatest day in the world...it started out ok. I was able to tell my madre that she is having a grandbaby and she took it really well...which is shocking. Plus a major weight off my mind. The only problem is the issue of moving. Aaron really wants me to move to NC now, and I understand his point of veiw. He wants us to live together since we will be married and he doesnt want to miss anything to do with the baby. The problem is I really want to get as much school done as possible before baby gets here.

My parents have offered to cover school at ECPI. There is another ECPI down in NC but it is about two hrs away from Aaron. I just think that drive is going to be really hard for me every day, espically being pregnant. Today I vomited during my walk and passed out in my apartment. I really dont see myself safely driving/living on my own much longer.

We have tentatively agreed to me staying here two more months. That would give me 10 more months to finish in NC. So I have been pretty emotional and angry over all of it, but I have finally come to terms with the fact that it is probably going to take me over a year to get my LPN. But i guess the big picture is that it WILL happen eventually and that my baby should come first. Even though its going to be dificult. Right now I need to focus on finishing this semester and fixing things with Aaron. I know I said some hurtful things I didnt mean :(

No comments:

Post a Comment