Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Miss Summer

I woke up today (and vomited) but after that I sat on my bed and looked out the window. It was so beautiful outside. The sun was just coming up and there was dew on the grass. It really reminded me of summer. Last summer was one I wont forget. Early hot mornings going for a run, going to class, sunbathing by the pool, riding Cadet. And then meeting Aaron. We had so much fun playing in the pool, going to the beach, to Busch Gardens, the water park, riding Cadet. Ugh why cant it always be summer? Anyways I was thinking ahead to next summer...how different its going to be. Will it be miserable? Being pregnant? Having a newborn in July? Obviously I wont be spending any time in my bikini, but I dont want my summers to change! My life is going to be sooo different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment