Monday, December 5, 2011

I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER AND PICKLES!

So I found my pregnancy soul food/comfort food. Peanut Butter and Pickles. Originally, I would think this to be utterly gross, but it is EXACTLY what this mommy2b wants!! Seriously you should try it. No bullshit.
Im really tired because I was just in class for 5 hrs. I cant WAIT for next week to be over! Then I can have a relaxing week to myself..well not really, ill be packing.

I am also excited for the Christmas party Aaron's squadron is throwing :) I think it will be fun and let me meet the new people I will be living around for the next few years. However, I feel kind of self conscious being pregnant and Aaron has already told them....

You know how some people think that pregnancy makes them hotter? Well at first it did. Now....not so much. I feel like an old lady. I cant get over the fact that im going to be a mom, and that it isnt temporary like babysitting. All I do know is im not having another baby for at least four years. YOU LISTEN UP AARON!! lol <3

No comments:

Post a Comment