Thursday, December 8, 2011

A new day

Thankfully Aaron and I were able to work everything out :) He knows how emotional I am and we agreed that when im in a mood swing, its best to ignore me. We are not enemies, we are on the same team. I have to keep reminding myself this. Sometimes it feels like its just me against the world.

Today is one of those days I just want to sleeeeep. I have a major test today though in A&P II so sleep will just have to wait. It seems like all I do is sleep, but  frankly I can never get in a good sleep living here alone. Im so paranoid I wake up every hr. There is just so much I need to do...take care of bills, study, get courthouse stuff straightened out because Aaron and I are getting married next weekend. Its a lot. And like I said earlier I just feel alone. I wish I could take some time off from school, but the next semester starts right after this one ends. The only break im going to have is Christmas, and I doubt ill be doing much resting. I need to be careful too with this baby. Im worried me stressing out is going to hurt it.

Before, I was uber excited about this baby. Now I am too stresed to even think about it, and all i can think about is this is not a good idea, and im not cut out for this. I need to get excited again.

No comments:

Post a Comment